I ended up using a black ink pen to sketch in the details of the Ship's Compass to balance the layout of the tag. The title was stamped - the sub title was stamped and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
The Seahorse Family was fun to work with. I cut it first in cardboard to provide a stable base. Then I cut it in cardstock, which I colored with Distress Inks, before I layered them together. I heat embossed a couple of layers of clear embossing powder to give both of the seahorses dimension.
I used the Cheery Lynn Tropical Flourish die to create a kelp bed out of green cardstock. I cut the anchor out of metallic duct tape using an Anchor die from Couture Creations.