Wednesday, March 26, 2008

He Sees Treasure Everywhere...

I used the same paint process on the chipboard shells in my 2 page layout this month. I used slightly different colors, but the process worked even better the second time around. Scrapbooks Plus has this die available for use in the crop room - stop by and check it out.



This layout went together so easily. A little design tip - I cut my pictures in strips to mimic the striped background paper on the second page. I left the main image in the picture solid, and just worked on the edges. Try it yourself, but make sure you don't cut across anybody's face!

The photos are double matted. First, on white cardstock, so the cutting is really obvious, then on orange, which also helps to tie them in with the photo element on the first page.

The colors in the Coastal Passion collection, by Reminisce, are perfect for recording your memories of those warm days in the sun. Stop by the special Design Team display in the crop room to pick out a few papers you can't live without!

No comments:

Post a Comment