Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Best Witches - Design Team Entry

I found a really cool challenge blog yesterday: Mothers & Daughters Creations. They happen to be running a Design Team Call, and they provided a page sketch for their first challenge and required a Halloween themed page...I took a really cute photo of one of my nieces at our Halloween Party on Sunday, and it inspired this layout:
I had to turn the sketch on its side to make it work for me, but I was really happy with the results. I am leaving the journaling blank for her mom to fill in - I think it is going to make a great Christmas gift!
I used lots of pop dots for dimension. The ghosts are supposed to be rub ons. I bought them last year at Michael's and they don't work...but no worries! I just trimmed around them closely, added adhesive to the back and turned them into stickers.


I used my Paper Dolls Dress Up Cart and my Cricut to cut the spider webs. I decided to heat emboss the largest one to add some shine.
I don't know if I have time to complete all of the recent challenges to qualify for the Design Team call, but I am going to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment