Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In the Dog House...

I have been working on an exploding box with an Odie theme for Mary Jo: Here are alternate views of the outside:
When you take the lid off you see this:

I still need to choose a photo for the center frame.
.
Below is another view with the tags out of the way so you can read the stamped quotes about dogs - I think I would like to heat emboss these.





It is really hard to see the bottom layer so I took a picture of it before I assembled everything. The diagonal pockets hold tags with pictures on one side and journaling tags on the reverse.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I flipped up one of the side panels so you can see the reverse side. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch to make the cute little fence. Thin stickers from Reminisce are a perfect accent! Each of these tags also come out so you can put pictures on both sides or some jounaling.
.
.
I think it turned out very cute!
.
I used Co'ordinations for the cardstock. The dog-themed paper and stickers are from Reminisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment