Thursday, April 9, 2009

Top 10 Wrestling Moves

I must admit that I am going to miss wrestling season. It was fun to be the "team photographer" this year. I got a lot of great shots of all of the kids. This is one of my favorites of Brian - I really like the coach and teammates in the background...and then what wrestling fan would not love the "pin" shot at the bottom of the page?!?! I created this layout for a challenge over at Method Playground - stamping on something other than paper - I stamped on the ribbon, plastic and shrinky dinks. It was a lot of fun, but the layout is a little busier than I would like. I may change it up a little bit and turn it into a 2 page layout. This was the first time I used cuts from Graphically Speaking - I think I am going to love that cartridge!


No comments:

Post a Comment