Monday, May 18, 2009

Batter Up!

Scrapbooks Plus got some cool new die cut sports papers from Creative Imaginations. The baseball themed one prompted me to make this layout of my oldest son in his first season of umpire-ing for girls softball:I used white gel pen to accent the letters across the top - the baseball mitt was already highlighted. The paper comes with a white background inside the black frame - I just used a craft knife to trim it out and put the whole piece on top of some Bazzill cardstock that matched my son's shirt. I created the collage in Photoshop and dropped it right in - the softball shirt in the middle is a die cut sticker that I turned into a journaling block - it opens up for concealed journaling. The visor and baseball on the top are stickers and the bat is a die cut.

1 comment:

  1. Susie!

    I love your blog!!

    Thanks so much for visiting mine and voting for me over on Vintage Plum! You won my blog candy!! Email me with your snail mail addy and I'll send over that SU! Big Blossom stamp.

    heidi@heidimyers.net

    Heidi
    notbusyenuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete