Sunday, May 10, 2009

...with love

I still need to decide if I am going to keep this layout for myself, or give it as a gift - that will have an affect on how I journal...but basically it will say something about how my beautiful niece is looking at me...with love! (probably going to keep it! :)
Just to the left of the large photo, you might be able to see...something...LOL...it is a smaller picture I am going to have behind the photo matte which can be accessed with a pull tag.
This was also inspired by a challenge over at Method Playground, where you were supposed to use a monochromatic color scheme - basically neutrals (black & white in this case) and one color - I chose Pink!
I got to play with Core'dinations ColorCore cardstock from the Black Magic line. I also used some Cuttlebug embossing folders for this one. The paper is from Bo Bunny - the Alissa Collection. Martha Stewart Double Scallop edge punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment