Saturday, August 22, 2009

Missy Messy...

is a nickname I use for my daughter...more of a term of endearment than any kind of description. And yet, it seemed the perfect title for this layout... I have not done a digital layout in a long time. This one was prompted by the August template challenge on the Scrap-N-Fonts blog. It was well timed because I had purchased several fonts when I was on vacation, but had not downloaded or installed them since my return home - so this really got me "off the dime" as my parents would say.
.
Anyway, I also had to make several trips back to "My Classes" on the Jessica Sprague website because I knew I had been taught how to do clipping masks in a couple of her wonderful online classes, but I couldn't quite remember how. Thank goodness all of the classes are available forever, because it didn't take me long to find what I was looking for. I do feel myself being drawn over to digi scrapping because there was absolutely no mess to clean up when I was finished...
.
I really am happy with how it turned out and I have to thank the designer of the paper kit for that, Summer Driggs. Her stuff is fabulous!
.
Credits: Scrap-N-Fonts - LD Chicken Scratch, LD Dainty Swirl. "Courage" Kit by Summer Driggs: Brown, Green & Dots Paper; Yellow TOrn Paper; Tag 3;Brown Button; Lace Eyelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment