Monday, October 5, 2009

1 Cute Chick

I am Designer of the Month over at Scrapbooks Plus, so I got to put together a kit for the DT to use. Most of the kit was from Jillibean Soup, which features designs on kraft paper as well as brightly colored prints, some of which are double-sided. The little birdies in one of the papers inspired this layout. I had this really sweet picture of MC from this summer I wanted to scrap - riding back to the dock after a long day of scalloping in Appalachicola Bay - and the colors were perfect for it. The corrugated alpha and journaling spot are also from Jillibean Soup, the stickers are from Mrs. Grossman's, and the other alpha are thickers from American Crafts. I used my paper crimper on the number "1", cut with Base Camp Cricut Cartridge. I picked up the little wooden bird element on sale and decopauged him with paper from Anna Griffin - love my Modge Podge!

No comments:

Post a Comment