Thursday, January 14, 2010

Frosted Flakes

This layout is from my final DT submission over at Scrapbooks Plus. The paper is from Upsy Daisy......I decided to play with shapes - lots of diamonds and rectangles...
...a little shine from Pearl Ex to "frost" the title...

...a little glitter (Martha Stewart Antique Silver)...trying to journal using my own handwriting..and voila!
As I said, this is from my last DT submission at Scrapbooks Plus. I have enjoyed the last 2 years on the team tremendously. I have learned so much from the other team members. My style has evolved - for the better I hope - as a result of all the interaction. It has truly been a fun challenge to push myself creatively and hopefully bring inspiring layouts to the customers each month, but I had a need to explore some other challenges this year.
.
Don't worry -you will still see me around the store...teaching at least one class per month...and shopping! Lots of shopping!

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete