Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In The House - January

Our recent blizzard apparently provided me with just the right amount of inspiration for this month's snow-themed design. It features a beautiful mix of wintery blues and warm browns - one of my favorite color combinations! And here it is morphed into the layout:
Martha Stewart's Antique Silver glitter, with it's brown undertones, is perfect on the diecut snowflakes. I also used her Drippy Goo edge punch for the icicles. There are 5 different ribbons on the layout - and hardly any Cricut cuts - how did that happen?
I've got to get cracking on February - check back in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. I saw all those glittered snow flakes on Tuesday and was wondering where you were putting them all. I love how you turned a Halloween-themed punch into wintry icicles! Clever girl!!

    ReplyDelete