Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thank Heaven for Little Girls! Explosion Box

Here is the last item I created for the DT call at Reminisce - an exploding box with a baby theme.
There are 8 pockets for pictures and journaling, plus an additional 4 surfaces for photos. I envisioned it as being a "Baby's First Year" keepsake, where you could add a new picture for each month. Reminisce has some really cute journaling stickers that I turned into tags with a little extra cardstock and ribbon.
On the outside, I created a "ribbon" from striped paper. It holds the box closed with a velcro dot under the decorative element on top...don't you just love the heart pins from Maya Road?
I am going to offer this as a class at Scrapbooks Plus next month. I just need to take a quick look at the calendar to set the time & date, so make sure you check out the class schedule! Class size will be limited to 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment