Thursday, December 23, 2010

'tis the Season Layout Kit

 Baking Christmas cookies with my kids is one of my favorite traditions so I designed this layout to document the day.  I plan on using the recipe card as a journaling block.  Or...maybe I will scrap a favorite family recipe and include a picture or two of the contributor as well as a photo of the finished product.  Or...maybe I will finally scrap the cookie swap I hosted  a few years ago. Lots of possibilities! 




Check out the unique button embellishments from my private stash…and the exclusive tickets I designed specifically for this project.   Everything is pre-cut for quick assembly.  The kit contains black & white pictures for reference and written instructions.  I used Powder Puff Amaretto for inking paper edges and tickets.  This layout is only available by pre-order.  Quantities are limited. Place orders by Dec. 31st and kits will be available for pickup on January 7th

No comments:

Post a Comment