Thursday, March 31, 2011

That's My Girl - Kaisercraft Digital Freebie!

I was browsing the Kaisercraft blog this morning when I came upon a challenge to "try your hand at making a girly layout from a predominantly masculine collection".  I had just been looking through their Digital Scrapbooking section and there was a kit called "Tag This" in their freebie section...definite boy material.  So I downloaded and started to play. I think I found the perfect picture of MC...what do you think?

The "Tag This"  Digital kit is really terrific.  It has 12 background papers - brads, buttons, flowers and ribbons for embellishments -  and some really cool transparencies and brushes. It has a grunge rock vibe going on.  Check it out!

The challenge said it had to be posted by the 31st...but I think it must mean the 31st in Australia as I am unable to add a link to the challenge post.  Oh well, I still got a cute layout out of the deal!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout Susie.... love the papers you used... thanks so much for playing :)

    ReplyDelete