Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Baker's Twine is All the Rage!

  And for good reason...it adds texture without adding a lot of bulk and comes in a wide variety of colors.  I found a really cool pack in the Daily Junque line from Pink Paislee...really non-traditional color combinations.  The turquoise and yellow combo was the perfect finishing touch for a card I was making.

I used
 The Best Glue Ever from ScraPerfect to make a small sticky dot to hold the twine in place as I wrapped it around the card.  I also used the dots to give dimension to the stamped and layered focal image.


I decorated the inside of the card with a butterfly stamp in a coordinating green ink - bold enough to stand out, but subtle enough to fade into the background behind a handwritten message.

No comments:

Post a Comment