Monday, August 1, 2011

August Make-N-Take at Scrapbooks Plus

Debbie asked me to take over the Monthly Make-N-takes at Scrapbooks Plus this summer.  This month I was inspired by Bo Bunny's Barefoot & Bliss Collection because I always spend part of my summer at the beach!  I created another 2 page layout incorporating a calendar page to record your activities the beach:
Basically, Scrapbooks Plus provides you with the materials to create a free element.  This month's element is a tag.  You will be stamping the tag using Versamark to create a subtle background, stamping and cutting out a seagull, and adding a beach chair I cut out for you using my Cricut!  You can take this element and use it on a project of your own design, or you may choose to use it as I did - a title element for the layout:
I personalized it with some ribbon and stickers from the combo sticker sheet from Barefoot & Bliss:

As usual, Scrapbooks Plus has pulled all the papers and materials you need to re-create my layout and have them available for purchase behind the front counter.  You are welcome to sit in the crop room and copy the layout right then, or feel free to take a picture and use it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment