Tuesday, September 27, 2011

He is a Two-Fisted Eater!

This photo of my son has to be one of my all-time favorites of him and I have waited a long time to take it out of the picture frame and put it onto a scrapbook page...which I think I will frame and hang on my wall!! 
You can find all the details on creating this page on the ScraPerfect Blog.

I was inspired by working with some of my friends.  Each of them contributed a little something to the layout so I have a few thank-yous: 

Lisa - thanks so much for sharing your tree stamp - and everything else! 
Angela - I can't believe you had a die-cut apple! 
Karen - the red edge strip - so not your style - and the perfect finishing touch!

I will always think of you guys every time I look at this layout!  I loved playing and creating with you just for fun - definitely helped get me out of my funk!

No comments:

Post a Comment