Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas Blocks with Simple Stories

I am teaching another class over at Scrapbooks Plus in December.
 I love all the Simple Stories paper lines but this is the first time I have been able to find the time to teach a class using their wonderful papers.  I am planning on stacking mine on my fireplace mantel every December - but it would make a lovely Christmas gift if you are trying to come up with something a little unique!
Just follow the link   to Scrapbooks Plus for all the details.  I hope you can join me!

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Susie! I love how you decorated these blocks. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Handmade Holidays Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love...love these sweet blocks :) What a fun hop it’s been! Thanks for joining me today on the Handmade Holiday Blog Hop! I really appreciate your visit :)

    ReplyDelete