Friday, October 14, 2011

If you're feeling blue...

There is nothing like looking at life through a child’s eyes.  Inkadinkado has a couple of sets of Kid’s Quotes Stamps that I love called Friendly Advice and Tell It Like It Is.  They make great cards!  I used one of these stamps to create this card:

I used my Perfect Crafting Pouch on the cardstock before I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. Even the tiny lettering on this stamp came out crisp and clean! Then I stamped and heat embossed the image in blue - great Jenni Bowlin stamp called Whimsy Silhouette.

Do you love that colorful background? It was the easiest part! I used the new Tim Holtz Distress Stains from Ranger and applied them directly to the cardstock. The embossed images resisted the stain and I ended up with a great card to send to a friend!

By the way....Inkadinkado has a 25% off sale running through the end of the month.  I placed my order yesterday for some cute little Christmas stamps.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment