Sunday, December 4, 2011

Winter Inspired Card

I found a challenge I could not resist over at The Shabby Tea Room.  This is my second entry.  The project was supposed to be inspired by this photo:

 ...and use cream or white, neutrals, silver,  and glitter.  So I created this simple Joy-fold card:
The base of the card is created with Core'dinations cardstock...this particular combination is called Grandpa's Attic.  I used my Sledding embossing folder from Provo Craft on the front of the card.  I think it is hard to see in a photo, but the border strip on the right side (courtesy of Martha Stewart) is punched from mirrored card stock and is quite striking in real life!
The glitter is my all time favorite from Martha Stewart :  Antique Silver.  The metal tab is from 7 Gypsies. I heat embossed "Brr!", which came from a Studio G mini-stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Susie

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Wintery card! Thanks for playing along with The Shabby Tearoom this week.

    ReplyDelete