Thursday, January 5, 2012

Every Second is Precious

I created this layout in memory of my nephew, Johnny Hoover:
The journaling tag is hidden behind the photo.
I used a swivel clasp from Tim Holtz to connect it to the pocket watch:
I used Spellbinders dies to cut and emboss the pocket watch...
 ...and the fancy tag in the bottom right of the page.
I cut these last two elements with Copper Engraving Art board from Royal Langnickel, which I picked up from the local craft store.  I love the effect you get with just a light sanding!
I placed 84 individual crystals on the die cut clock face using my indispensable Embellie Gellie from ScraPerfect!  The letters were cut on my Cricut using Stone Script.  I embossed them and then gilded them with  Perfect Pearls.


ScraPerfect:  Embellie Gellie, The Best Glue Ever
BoBunny:  Paper
Jolee’s:  Rhinestones
Spellbinders:  Shapabilities Timeless Heritage and Fancy Tags One
Ranger Ink: Perfect Pearls, Tim Holtz Collage Texture Fade, Swivel Clasps
Cricut:  Stone Script
Royal Langnickel:  Copper Engraving Art 

2 comments:

  1. Congrads on making the next round to become a designer for spellbinders!!! You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete