Monday, January 9, 2012

Spellbinders Design Team Final Round!

Just a quick post to let you know the amazing news...I made it through to the final round! Spellbinders will be assigning a project and sending me some dies to use...I can hardly wait to see what arrives!  Wish me luck!

All of the other finalists are very talented - I have visited their blogs - and they are from all over the world!

Marisa JobSanta Clarita, CA
Astrid MacleanEdinburgh, Scotland
Sylvia BlumGrenzach-Wyhlen, Germany
Lesley LangdonOntario Canada
Michelle WoernerAloha, OR
Darsie BrunoElmira, NY
Tina McDonaldNew Brunswick Canada
Christine EmbersonEngland
Kim NathValencia, PA
Heidi Van LaarTrout Lake, WA
Windy RobinsonLoveland, OH
Kathy RoneyCorona, CA
Iwona PalamountainAustralia
Katie PiotrowskiPrue, OK
Susie BentzCentreville, VA  (that's me!!)
Teresa HornerCovina, CA
Shanna VineyardMadison, MS
Theresa MomberRedding, CA
Debbie SeyerArnold, MO
Yvonne  van de GrijpNetherlands
Ashley HarrisPeoria, AZ
Trina McCluneAuckland, New Zealand
Tonya DirkPortland, OR
Judy HayesTracy, MN
Angela PloegmanBettendorf, IA
Monika MartinsenSodertalje, Sweden


Congratulations and Good Luck to everyone!

Susie  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susie,
    Congratulations on making it through to the Fionals too!
    I can't believe I got this far... let's hope we'll get the chance to meet in Phoenix!
    Hugs,
    Yvonne van de Grijp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie, thanks so much for the very sweet note on my blog. It is no wonder you made it to the final round for the Spellbinders Design Team, I love your style too!
    Have a great evening,
    Laura~

    ReplyDelete