Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here’s a sweet Valentine’s Day Card!

I started by creating a heart-shaped mask.  I placed it on top of my kraft card and stamped in various colors all over to create a scattering of “candy hearts”. 

I drew a hashed line around the edge of each heart with a black pen.  I have a set of Martha Stewart stamps with those “sweet sentiments” which I put to good use.

I wanted to have one heart that really stood out so I used my Classic Scallop Heart die from Spellbinders to cut, emboss and stencil one out of light green cardstock.

 I have a punch that cuts tiny letters so I knew I needed tiny glue dots.

 I made them with The Best Glue Ever by ScraPerfect.

Embellie Gellie was used to place those tiny letters in exactly the right spot.
  
I hope your Valentine's Day is sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment