Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mixed Media Canvases

I had a chance to try some more mixed media with some girlfriends and I have a couple of canvases to share. My first attempt is on a small 6"x6" canvas. I had no idea where I was going when I started and it kind of evolved into a nature themed piece:
  
Many of you will recognize the second canvas. 
It is my take on  Christy Tomlinson's She Art: 
  
I have not decided on the sentiment for the canvas yet...I have too many choices.  I am actually planning on making some more canvases so I can use all of them...just waiting on that order from Dick Blick!  I must say that this was a very relaxing and fun process...and I love the results!

1 comment:

  1. Mixed media canvases are some of my most favorite art activities. These are beautiful. Have fun finding the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete