Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spellbinders Update

Well, I did not make the Spellbinders Design Team this year.  I am very disappointed because the company has such a wonderful reputation and creates such fabulous and versatile products!  The new releases at Winter CHA are so exciting, and while I was hoping to be receiving them as a DT member, the good news is that I can still put together a wish list for my husband to work from for all future gift-giving occasions.

Mother's Day is not so very far away is it?
And I certainly think a belated St.Valentine's Day gift is in order, too!
And who could forget St. Patrick's Day?
And St. Joseph's Day - which I do actually celebrate because my middle name is, in fact, Joseph, after my amazing father.

I do believe things happen for a reason and I am toying with an idea that I hope to share with you in the not too distant future.

In the meantime, join me in congratulating the 2012 Spellbinders Design Team.  They are some very talented ladies and I know I am going to be checking the Spellbinders blog on a regular basis for some inspiration!

Have a creative day - I will be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Susie ~ I'm sorry you didn't make the Spellbinders DT, but creating ! ;) We love to pop over and see what you're up to. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my paper cake. Hugs! Holly

    ReplyDelete