Friday, March 23, 2012

Egg Hunt Easter Card

This sweet little card is simple to make.
I loved coloring this little chick wearing an Easter bonnet, an image from Stampendous.  I used the same coloring technique that I used for my last card, with Distress Ink pads from Ranger and a little water providing the color.

Once it was done I cut the image with a Fleur de Lis Rectangle die from Spellbinders.  I dressed up the die cut with rhinestones.  The Best Glue Ever was used to create mini glue spots on release paper for the rhinestones, which I then placed with the help of Embellie Gellie

I used a background stamp from Impression Obsession.  It was inked with Tea Dye Distress Ink to create a little visual interest on the kraft card then finished off the whole card with a flower and a couple of home made tickets!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Susie!! LOVED how you blinged the Fleur de Lis Rectangle - very pretty :) Nice coloring on the chick. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card :)

    Joanna
    ps. Thank you for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete