Friday, April 20, 2012

Child's Play Mix'd Media Playtime Canvas, Part 2

Last week I shared a canvas I made using papers from Moxxie's Child's Play line and mentioned that I really wanted to create a companion piece. Here it is:
I used more of the dies from Spellbinders Mix'd Media Playtime set to cut the puzzles and the dolls.  The juggling balls are cut from foam using Spellbinders Classic Circles dies.
If you would like to reproduce the cute little bird sitting on the banner in the top right corner, let me direct you to Ed Emberley's book.   It is loaded with fun and easy ideas!

The final element I added to the page was the vintage bike. Isn't it great?!
I found the image at The Graphics Fairy, one of my favorite online sites.  I simply printed it on a transparency and cut it out before adhering it to the canvas.

Here is a shot of both of the canvases:
I really think they work well together, don't you?

Thanks for stopping by!  Susie

1 comment: