Monday, April 2, 2012

Wrestling 101

Wrestling season is over **sigh**and there is nothing left but the memories...and the pictures of course!!  Time to scrap!  My son wrestled this same opponent 3 times this season and he won 2 out of 3 matches...including the one at the District Championships.
I had picked up the Block Party Sparkler paper by BoBunny when it first came out because I loved the graphic burst of red and cream with the stars. I knew I would eventually find exactly the right way to use it. I added in some red, white and blue elements from MME and themed wrestling paper.  The wrestling definition is actually a sticker from SRM, and the tiny letters are from Cosmo Cricket. I love to add metal to my layouts when I can so I hope you see the "tough" ribbon slider from making memories.  I created the tickets myself using the Tim Holtz ticket die and Microsoft Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment