Friday, May 4, 2012

I've got Moxxie!

I have some very exciting news to share!  I have been selected to join the Moxxie Design Team!  I haven't received their new releases yet, but I wanted to show you something from their great product line.

Here's a quick layout I recently made for Brian's 19th birthday:
He wanted carrot cake for his birthday and I found the perfect card for him - which then turned into the title for this layout! (hopefully you will see the little snowman has no nose and will get the joke...)

Anyway, the patterned paper is from  Moxxie's V.I.P. line, which offers themed papers with a variety of family relationships.  The colors are just perfect for a mature, masculine layout and the patterns are fun enough for a birthday!  Brian is a little too old for streamers and balloons - at least that is what he thinks!

You can see more Moxxie products in some of my most recent posts, here and here and here.  You can also take a quick look at the Moxxie Blog and meet the rest of the Moxxie Muses as they are introduced this Friday!

Thanks for stopping by!  Susie

9 comments:

  1. Hi Susie, I am Michelle James also named one of the Moxxie Muses! I am so excited. I really like your blog and you are on the ball. You have our names up already and everything. I have not done this yet. I better get working today. So nice to meet you. I am going to follow your blog. You can follow mine too if you are so inclined. Funny page about the boogers. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to be working with you on the Moxxie Team! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Susie, I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Susie, looking forward to creating with you! Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun page and I'm so happy to be a Moxxie Muse with you!!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I love humorous layouts! Congrats on making the team. I'm excited to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrads on being a team member!!! You are awesome!!!! Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on becoming a Moxxie Muse! Can't wait to work together on the team and get to know you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful page!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete