Monday, May 7, 2012

Under Construction

I created this layout using paper from Moxxie's "Do It Yourself" line for a National Scrapbook Day challenge.  There are no pictures on it because it is being donated to Crops of Luv, an organization that provides scrapbook pages to critically ill children and their families. 
The layout is designed to hold (1)-4x6,  (2)-4x4, and another 3" round picture in the gear on
the lower left.  I created a cool journalling box on the right using the partial gear as a frame!

Spellbinders is sponsoring the challenge on their new Facebook Contest Page and participants have a chance at winning a great prize package!  You can read all the details here.

I hand stamped the title using multiple fonts and Distress Inks from Ranger: Peeled Paint, Wild Honey, Fired Brick, and Vintage Photo.  
Spellbinders' Sprightly Sprockets were used to cut the cool gears.  I love the detail that comes from embossing and then stenciling through those dies...
...and I think I need to add a few more sprockets before I ship it off!
I hope everybody found some Time To Play this weekend!
Susie

2 comments:

  1. Love those colors and the gears are really cool! Can't wait to get to know you better working as a Moxxie Muse with you!!!

    ReplyDelete