Monday, June 4, 2012

Beach Bum

As soon as I saw the Beach Bum paper from Moxxie's At The Beach line, I knew exactly which pictures I was going to use!
I used a craft knife to fussy cut a slit for the primary picture to slip in behind the word "Beach".  I loved the way it turned out, but I realized I had a lot more pictures from that day, so I turned it into a 2-page layout:
The Double-sided Die Cuts made it easy to add frames and embellishments.  Below you can see how I pieced the background paper and traced & cut the the tags:


The tags are tied with baker's twine from the Twinery.  As I was finishing up I noticed some fingerprints on my pictures...
...so I pulled out ScraPerfect's Perfect Cleaning Cloth and wiped them away!

Thanks for stopping by for Moxxie Monday!  Susie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome 2-pager! I love the tags. I totally need one of those cleaning cloths! Thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete