Monday, June 18, 2012

Gone Camping!

My sons spent several years with the Boy Scouts of America and one of the high points of the year was the annual trip to summer camp.  On this particular trip, my son Paul found the most amazing fungus growing on the side of a tree close to the campsite.  As soon as I saw the reveal for Moxxie’s new Happy Camper line, I knew it was going to be perfect for scrapping these pictures!
Here's a funny story -  I was thrilled to be chosen for the Moxxie Design Team and waited on pins and needles for the arrival of my box of goodies.  I had been getting daily updates from the other DT ladies as their boxes arrived.  On the day mine was expected, the doorbell rang and I opened the front door to find a young man standing there with a jacket embroidered with “Moxie”.  I was practically jumping up and down with excitement and started looking around for my box.  Then I realized how ridiculous that was because it was supposed to come via UPS.  I was very confused and actually started to listen to what he was saying. Apparently there is a pest control company with that name and he was going through our neighborhood looking for new business. I am sure he thought I was nuts!!!

If you would like the details on how I pulled this layout together, check the Moxxie Blog.

Thanks for stopping by on Moxxie Monday!  Susie

3 comments:

  1. Great page! I love the flip-up jouraling spot and the stamping on the background paper. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. susie, your layouts are awesome! great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete