Monday, July 16, 2012

Fishing with Daddy

Moxxie has a great fishing-themed line, Fish Stories.  I love the embellishments so much that I created this layout using just the Punchouts and Element Sticker:
The base of the layout is brown Core'dinations and was the perfect backdrop for the cluster of framed photos.  Moxxie makes the cardstock picture frames double sided, so the hardest part was choosing which side of each frame to use!
In the upper right you will see a collection of stickers and cardstock punchouts with a fishing lure theme.  The punchout elements were "popped up" - gotta love dimension!
 I am a big fan of hidden journaling, so I tucked a tag behind a photo...after I attached another of the cardstock punchouts - a large fly! 

The balance of the layout was not quite right so I decided I needed to add one final flourish - literally!  

Who says that masculine layouts can't have bling?!?  This brown flourish is from Want2Scrap and it is the perfect finishing detail!


I hope you found some inspiration with me here on Moxxie Monday!  Susie  :)

2 comments:

  1. Great page! I love all the hanging fish hooks. Thanks for the inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete