Friday, July 13, 2012

My Kind of Tag!

I love just being able to play and to create for no reason but for the joy of it! My inky girlfriends were playing with their tags and art journals when I decided to create my own kind of tag using Spellbinders Nested Lacey Pennants.
The base is canvas - actually muslin with a coat of gesso. I used a combination of Glimmer Mist and Ranger Distress Inks to create the background and to stamp & color the flower and the sentiment.  A couple of charms finished it off perfectly!
I used the tag to decorate a plant I am gifting to a good friend - beautiful and useful!

I will warn you now that I found this a little addictive. I have more to share so be sure to check back!  I think I will make Friday my Flag Day!

Thanks for stopping by!   Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment