Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"It's Your Day" Easel Card with Pocket

I told you yesterday that we will be having a Blog Hop on Friday to celebrate the release of Moxxie's new paper line, Very Merry Unbirthday!    I'll be sharing projects for the rest of the week to get you in the mood!

This easel card is really fast and easy. 

I used pieces from the Unbirthday Element Stickers and Unbirthday Border Stickers as well as the banner from the Very Merry Unbirthday Die Cuts.

Here's a peek inside the card, where I turned the decorative element along the bottom into a little pocket.  I  just added a couple of layers of cardstock along the edges before I glued it down with The Best Glue Ever from ScraPerfect.

There is plenty of room to add a personal note before you tuck a gift card or some tickets inside to help with the celebration!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another birthday card using this awesome collection!
Oh!  And did I mention a Blog Hop on Friday...and Prizes?! 

- Susie  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! It's not often that I see a brightly colored card that is so elegant. Fabulous work! =)

    ReplyDelete