Monday, July 9, 2012

Life is Better in Flip Flops!

I wanted to send an "Enjoy Your Summer" kind of greeting to a friend and Moxxie's At The Beach papers were perfect for creating this card!

I started with an A7 card base in gray, which gave me a 5"x7" card front.
I used a 4-3/4" wide by 4-1/4" tall block of Surf's Up, using the portion with those fabulous seagulls!  Underneath I added a block of Board Shorts plaid that is about 2-1/2" tall...there was a little overlap of these pieces.

Next I added this frame from the Beach Double-Sided Diecuts.
 NOTE: Do not put adhesive across the top or the tag will not slide into place!

This vintage beach wagon oval also pops out of the diecut sheet.
 NOTE:  Again, just put adhesive on the right and left sides of the oval...not on the top or bottom.

I cut this tag out of Beachwear and added the sentiment from the Element Sticker Sheet and some bakers twine. 
This slips behind the die cut elements you have already adhered to the front.

And don't forget the inside!
Thanks for joining me on Moxxie  Monday - I hope you found some inspiration!    Susie  :)


1 comment: