Monday, July 30, 2012

Mini-Golf with Moxxie!

These photos have been sitting in my album for the longest time. I couldn't quite figure out how I wanted to scrap them...until I saw Moxxie's Hole in One line!  It might seem like it is way too mature/masculine for a mini-golf layout, but I think they work perfectly!

I used the Hole In One Punchouts to make the little flag.  My layouts always need to hold multiple photos because I take so many!  The easiest way for me to do that is to turn some of them into wallets. I still need to hand write my journaling down the right side next to the vintage golfer, but I need to consult with my husband as his memory is usually way better than mine!

Thanks for stopping by on Moxxie Monday, and be sure to come back every day this week as I will be sharing a project a day leading up to Moxxie's very first Blog Hop this Friday!  The Moxxie Muses have some great projects to share using one of the newest releases, Very Merry Unbirthday 
And did I mention there will be prizes?

- Susie

2 comments:

  1. A-dorable! Love that you used this paper for the 'little kid fun' layout. I think it makes the versatility of the line show.
    Yay! So excited for the hop!! And prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun! i have yet to use this paper and i have some photos!

    ReplyDelete