Thursday, August 2, 2012

Celebrate...with **Bling**

If you have been visiting with me this week, you have seen the cards I made using Moxxie's Very Merry Unbirthday line.  Now it is time to show you my favorite!  I think it is festive and elegant...
...and when you open it up, it gets even better!
The embellishments on the front and inside the card are from the Very Merry Unbirthday Diecuts.  I absolutely love this line! It is so much fun to work with these bright and happy designs!

The **bling** on the front of the card is from Want2Scrap and it is so easy to use.  The self-adhesive bling comes on a transparent sheet  so you can check for size and placement before you have to commit.  (I have a big commitment problem so I love this feature!)

I decided to use the 2 largest "rings of bling".  My first step was to cut them out, but still keep it on the transparent backing.

Next, I peel away the top half of the backing and that helps me handle and position it with good control.  When I have it where I want it, I adhere the top to the project and gently peel away the rest of the backing.

Voila!  Want2Scrap makes it easy to add a touch of class!

Don't forget!  The Moxxie Very Merry Unbirthday Blog Hop is tomorrow!
See ya then!

-  Susie


4 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the added bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. Who doesn't love some bling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I think everything is better with bling too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card!! Love the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete