Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"Tri" to Party!

I absolutely love making and giving Tri-Fold Shutter Cards because they are such a wonderful surprise! 

Who would expect this sweet little card...
 ...to open out to this!
It is a card and a party decoration all rolled into one compact little package!

I created this festive card using Moxxie's Very Merry Unbirthday paper line, and this wonderful tutorial  by Bonnie Szwalkeiwicz on Splitcoast Stampers.

The card may look complicated, but it is really easy.  The hardest part is figuring out where to put the different paper patterns...and I have already done that for you!

I have one more card to show you tomorrow in advance of Moxxie's Very Merry Unbirthday Blog Hop on Friday.  All the Moxxie Muses have lots of great projects to share with you...and did I mention there will be prizes?!

-  Susie 


3 comments: