Monday, September 3, 2012

Bowl-O-Rama!

We go visit my mom for a couple of weeks every summer.  There is a bowling alley less than a mile from her house and we often use it to escape Florida's afternoon heat, especially during Quarter-mania!  Here is a quick and easy layout using Moxxie's Bowler Up line:

The title block was cut with Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two, which I embossed and layered.  The tiny bowling shoes and bag were fussy cut from Moxxie's Bowler Up Border Sticker.  Aren't they cute?  And I found the perfect alpha for this layout.  I love, love, love this alpha!  They are Thickers - Lovely designed by Amy Tangerine.


I also love my journaling tag!  To be honest, my girlfriend Karen Bearse had the idea to put the bowling pin on it to hold it in place.  Isn't she brilliant?  I adhered the bowling pin to some chipboard before I trimmed it out.  The tiny bowling bowl was cut out of the same sticker sheet I used for the title block.


Oh!  I almost forgot! I used a strip of paper from Let's Bowl to record a part of my daughter's score. I really wanted to show the 5th frame, because that is when she got her first strike...and I got a hug!

Don't you have some bowling pictures you need to scrap? Thanks for stopping by on Moxxie Monday!
Susie

1 comment: