Friday, September 21, 2012

Candy Corn Princess

It may be a little early for Halloween, but I picked up Jenni Bowlin's Vintage Halloween kit earlier this week and I just couldn't help myself!


This is the first time you can get the Vintage Halloween Buttons digitally.  I loved being able to resize them and I know I will be printing them to use in hybrid layouts.  My favorite thing on this layout...other than my daughter's picture, of course...was making washi tape out of some of the borders!  It has been a while since I created any digi layouts, but now that I dusted off my Photoshop I should probably go ahead and use it a bit!


The background paper is from the Retrospect Kit from Design House Digital.  It is a really cool Collaboration Kit from all of their designers. The designer for this particular paper is Audrey Neal.

Thanks for stopping by!  Susie

1 comment: