Monday, September 17, 2012

A Spectacular Spin through the Bethany Canals!

There is nothing like a family vacation in August to wrap up the summer!  These pictures are from the first year my extended family converged on a house in Bethany Beach.  We took our kayaks so we could explore the canals and salt marshes.  Everybody took turns paddling so I had a lot of pictures! 
Spellbinders Spectacular Spin die S5-114 was used to create the embellishment in the upper right.
Of course I always have a lot of pictures, so my challenge is to get as many as I can on a page without making it look crowded.  And oh my goodness, I cannot tell you how happy I was when I realized my new Spellbinders Spectacular Spin die was going to look amazing with the Sunny Day paper from Jenni Bowlin!
It was amazingly easy to create this embellishment...trust me it just looks complicated!  Here are some more detail shots.  You can enlarge any of the pictures just by right clicking on it.

Below are the materials I used for the layout in case you want to give it a try!  I have more pictures so I think I better create a page 2...
Thanks for stopping by!

Susie

JBS Mercantile:
Play Date: Sunny Day
Family Tree:  Aunt Charlotte.
Red/Black Line Extension :  Pen Nibs
Red/Black LineExtension IV Accessory Sheet
Mini BingoCards - Sports
Hodge Podge Stickers: Souvenir
Memo Note Book/Black


Spellbinders Spectacular Spin

Autumn Leaves/Jenni Bowlin Clear Stamps - American Journey
Cosmo Cricket - Alpha Stickers
Amierican Crafts - Thickers
K&Company - Boy Scouts Alphabet Chipbox 
The Twinery - Maraschino 


1 comment: