Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Darling Daughter

Here is a quick layout using Moxxie's Forever Family line.  The colors were perfect for these pictures of my darling daughter!
Everybody knows that banners are very "in" right now.  Moxxie makes it easy to add them to your projects by providing them to you on the coordinating Forever Family Diecut sheet.  You can also see that I used the two borders and the title card from the same set of die cuts.  I was very excited that I had the perfect piece of Want2Scrap *bling* in my stash for this layout!  I actually cut the rhinestone swirl into (2) pieces so I could place those swirls exactly where I wanted. Last step was to tuck a tag behind one of the photos for my hidden journaling.

Thanks for stopping by!  Susie


3 comments:

  1. The colors are perfect and I love the way you bling it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love the striped background and the color combo!! Cute picture of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete