Friday, November 16, 2012

Bookmark the Road to Recovery



I have a very dear friend who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer.  She suddenly found herself taking several different medications, each of which came with its own list of potential side effects.  She asked for a journal so that she could track her symptoms every day.  I added a simple, handmade item to cheer and encourage her:  a bookmark using Moxxie’s Road to Recovery collection.


Although I usually love to dress things up with layers and bling, I really wanted this to be something that would slip into place without catching edges and that my friend would find easy to use. This is not a work of art.  It is just a simple, heartfelt gift to remind my friend of her place in my heart.

You can find the details for this project on the Moxxie Blog today.

Thanks for stopping by - Susie

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bookmark Susie! I love how you highlighted the text on this paper and the charms are so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bookmark! Love the charms!!

    ReplyDelete