Monday, November 26, 2012

Looks Like New with the Best Cleaner Ever!

My cutting mat is always sitting on my work table because I use it all the time.  The other day I noticed how grungy I had let it become.  Ick!  See what I mean?
 There were smears of ink and bits of tape and adhesive all over it!  Time for a good cleaning!
 No worries!  I just spritzed my mat with The Best Cleaner Ever from ScraPerfect and let it sit for a minute.
It worked like a charm!  When I wiped it off, it looked like a brand new mat!
This is the newest product developed by ScraPerfect and I love this stuff because it is:
  • Safe for hands, tools, brushes, clear stamp; rubber stamps, fabrics, stamp; more
  • Removes solvent ink from stamps, permanent marker from acetate, adhesive build-up on scissors, the Best Glue Ever from fabric, and more
  • Contains 99.9% active ingredients. No water, alcohol, or abrasives
  • Apply from the pink spray bottle; rinse off easily with plain water
  • Non-Toxic
  • Non-Hazardous
  • Biodegradable
  • No Harmful Fumes
I actually have a couple more mats that need attention now. Oh!  And some scissors!
What do you need to clean?

Thanks for stopping by!  Susie

1 comment:

  1. mmmm going to have to try this! mine is looking really bad right now

    ReplyDelete