Here are the details if you would like to reproduce it for yourself:
1. I trimmed the Black Herringbone paper to an 11.75" square and adhered it to a piece of the Chili Cardstock using the Best Glue Ever.
2. Next I worked with a piece of the Classified Cardstock. Using my craft knife I carefully cut around part of the diamond design on the upper right of the paper so I would be able to slide something underneath. I trimmed the paper to 11" wide by 10.5" tall, matted it with black cardstock, and adhered it about 1.25" down from the top.
3. For the next layer I cut a piece of Mens Suit Stamp to 10" wide by 9.5" tall, added a mat of black cardstock and adhered it with The Best Glue Ever along the side and bottom edges only. You can see that I positioned it so that it slid under the diamond-shaped element I had already cut out.
4. Using the Classified Stickers and some black cardstock I created a tag which I slipped behind the previous layer, placing it next to the cut out.
5. I love, love, love the Glitter Christmas Tree paper so I fussy cut out each of the trees and had fun layering them with my pictures!
6. I added a few final details: A Santa Clippie in the upper left, a red foil letter "C" from my stash, a few bits of washi tape, and Thickers for the title.
Here are some detail shots:
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play! Susie
Robin's Nest Products:
- Black Herringbone Paper
- Chili Cardstock
- Classified Cardstock
- Men's Suit Stamp Paper
- Glitter Christmas Tree Paper
- Classified Stickers
- Santa Clippie