Thursday, December 27, 2012

Excited to be a Spellbinders Finalist!

I received some very exciting news tonight! I am a finalist in the Spellbinders Explore Beyond: Craft to Win Contest.   I created this triple canvas using Moxxie's Winterland line and entered it in the Home Decor category of the contest.
I also received an Honorable Mention in the Layouts category.  My blog followers will recognize my Snow Angel layout, also featuring the Winterland line:
 

I need to get these both boxed up to ship off to Spellbinders tomorrow.  Cross your fingers!  The winner will be announced on January 11th!

4 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOO~! SO stinkin' excited for ya! Congrats! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so deserve this- your layout is beautiful and the canvas sublime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Susie!!! Will you be sleeping tonight? It's like Christmas Eve here... Lol :-)

    ReplyDelete