Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Spellbinders First Communion Layout

You probably know by now that I am a Spellbinders junkie.  I am constantly feeding my addiction. Spellbinders recently released the Shapeabilities Die D-Lites collection and I very quickly snapped up Medallion Four. It reminded me of the stained glass windows you see in church.  I paired it with several dies, including Fancy Lattice, and created this layout:

I am entering it in the Spellbinders Explore Beyond Challenge which offers a grand prize package worth $5,000.  I will be back later to share the "how to", but I have some more creating to do right now!
 Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Love the white contrast on yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards,
    love the flower & the layout is great!
    spellbinders

    ReplyDelete