Monday, January 14, 2013

Win a Moxxie Hockey Layout!



Hello Moxxie Fans!  

I hope you have seen all the Sneak Peeks of the terrific new lines being released this month.  I am looking forward to playing with each & every one of them, but I have a little problem…
I have no hockey pictures!  
My fellow Muses offered to send me pictures to use on my projects, but I came up with a fun idea that involves you! Do you have hockey pictures that need to be scrapbooked?  Well, I would like to design a hockey-themed layout for one of you!  That’s right!  You provide the pictures and I provide the rest!  I will take your photo and design a layout using Moxxie’s newly released Hockey Line.   
That layout will be featured on my blog during the March Muse-A-Palooza and it will be posted in the Moxxie Facebook  Photo Gallery!  Afterwards, I will ship the layout to you at my cost.
So, how do you get in on this deal?   
I wanted to make it as simple as possible, so we are going to run a quick little contest starting this Monday and running through Sunday, January 20, 2013. Just upload your hockey picture to the Moxxie Facebook page.  Whichever photo gets the most “likes” from visitors to the Moxxie Facebook page will be the winner!

Don’t delay!  See you on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Susie...you look amazing! Let's catch up. ellening@remax.net

    ReplyDelete