Sunday, April 28, 2013

Finished a Field Day Layout with Want2Scrap!

This layout was in my "In Progress" pile for more than a year!  The papers came in a kit I was given at a crop and I worked out the basic layout that night, but since I didn't have a photo I wanted to use, I set it aside.  I am in the middle of shifting my scrap area to the other side of the basement and when I "found" it again, I knew I wanted to scrap a photo of my daughter at her school Field Day!

I had fun playing with all kinds of Want2Scrap products to finish it off - charms, bling, stencils and silhouettes!  Here you can see how I trimmed one of the silhouette frames to create an accent for the top of this element...
...and added the cute card-sized Old Time Tricycle at the bottom.  

You know how much I love charms, right?  Want2Scrap just started carrying them!  Perfect way to dress up this little frame, don't you think?
Stencils are also new items in the Want2Scrap store and they helped me add just the right accents - my daughter's initials...
...and arrows to draw your eye to the important stuff!
And of course...a little bling...which Want2Scrap just started carrying in bulk!

I love the way it turned out!  Thanks for stopping by - I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

1 comment: